One of the many benefits of producing our own brand means we can make our bespoke furniture designs available to architects, interior designers and stylists. This gives you greater freedom to deliver exceptional outdoor solutions for your clients.
Our extensive range of furniture, fabrics and styles lets you create an outdoor design that exudes luxury and originality. Working with you, we help you provide a beautiful solution, with pieces that are hand crafted from materials sourced to withstand the harsh Australian climate.
With added extras such as closed-door consultations with your client in our destination showroom and silver service delivery, our trade relationship supports you with a truly professional and personalised service that will reflect impressively on you and your business.
Successfully registering for a Trade Account with Osier Belle will entitle you to:
- Trade discounts on all Osier Belle Luxury Outdoor Furniture
- Extensive sample pack of all fabrics & wickers to use in presentations and mood boards
- Full customisation opportunities that will provide a point of difference in your design proposals
- Closed door consultations at our destination showroom to privately present your ideas to your client
- CAD drawings and technical information to include in briefs
- Complimentary options dependent on committed orders placed
(Note: Trade discounts are applied to total retail price of furniture; trade discounts are not applied to any sales, offers, delivery charges or services such as Cutek Silver Service or otherwise).